American Online Racing » Forums
jst:session_id does not exist uid:1

HARDCORE VS AIDES

Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:29 pm
Driver
51 Posts
Thanks for the input Larry. I understand the history and why ProCup was made the way it was. I'm not sure when XNR transitioned into AOR, but there are ProCup stats from 2012, 8 years ago!!! The overall driver count is down in NR2003 as folks have been leaving and going to iRacing. Maybe it's time to step back and take a good look at it again? I only provided my 2 cents, yall continue to run it how you wish. Sometimes the KISS (Keep it Simple Stupid) format works great too. FYI - I wasn't calling you stupid, it's just part of the acronym. I still say the Lucky Dog and Wave Arounds need to stay!

I'm still not 100% convinced about aids being better than no aids. I guess that's a debate that could go on and on.

I will say that I like AOR's site 100% more. I've never been a big fan of Hobo's. There is one thing Hobo does that I really like, they have personalized pictures of the winner from each race. I've saved mine and held on to them like trophies.
I'm not able to help with your broadcasting problem because I know nothing about that stuff. Have you seen one of hobo's broadcast race? It's more that just a guy showing other cars on the track. There is commentary from other guys and live race data on the screen. The guys that do this are
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
. If you feel that you want to broadcast races, go for it! I'm sure I'll watch them too!

Caleb
Forums ©