American Online Racing » Forums
jst:session_id does not exist uid:1

Logitech G29 and G920 Sale - Amazon Prime Day

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:04 pm
Driver
51 Posts
Just letting everyone know that Amazon (Prime Day) has the Logitech G29 and G920 on sale for $199.99. Just remember that only the wheel and pedals come together. If you want the shifter, you'll have to buy it separate.
I'm using the G29 (started using it back in January of this year) and I haven't had any problems.

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Caleb
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:08 pm
388 Posts
Is there any performance difference between the G29 and the G920, or in other words, why is the G29 more expensive?

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it, piss on it and walk way
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:50 pm
Driver
51 Posts
I don't know of any performance differences between the G29 and the G920. Both are compatible with a PC. The G29 does have more buttons and the G920 has a bright blue light when it's on. Some say that blue light is annoying (as Brett about that - believe he uses the G920).

You're right about the prices though. The G29 does seem to cost a little more than the G920. I use a chrome addon called "keepa". It shows price history of items on amazon. If someone is looking to get one of these wheels, I'd recommend waiting for Black Friday - Cyber Monday. I would guess the chances are high that these wheels will be back on sale sometime during those days (they have been for the past 2 years).
Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:12 pm
Driver
112 Posts
Why can I not start a post?Question------I am having a problem watching replays for this season. I record the replay after the race but when I go back and try to watch it, the Frame rates drop down to low and slow to watch. I have cut everything in the graphic options back to minimum.

Is there a FTP or web site that the race is recorded and stored on?

[email]nascarsix@gmail.com[/email]
Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:10 pm
Driver
51 Posts
FYI... The Logitech G29 & G920 are back on sale at Amazon for $199.99.
Forums ©