American Online Racing » Forums
jst:session_id does not exist uid:1

Anyone using a TSW Wheel

Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:11 am
39 Posts
If you'e using a TSW wheel and can run without any steering assistance please email me.  akcroatian@aol.com Thanks
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:16 pm
Driver
442 Posts
Rick,
Found this link looking into calibrating a TSW. If you haven't already, take a look.  There's a lot of information in it.
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Jeff
Site Owner/Developer
American Online Racing
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:05 pm
Driver
51 Posts
Rick,

I used an analog TSW steering wheel (TSW2 USB) for 10 years. I was able to drive without any aids (including steering assistance). I kept having problems with potentiometers for the gas pedal and eventually got a G27. The G27 went bad and I received a G29 replacement (G27 was under warranty).

I ran steering assistance for a long time before making the change to hardcore mode. I had a hard time controlling the car. After a lot of practice, I was finally able to conquer it. After going hardcore, I've never looked back.

I'm not sure what problems you're having, but I can try to help.
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:05 pm
39 Posts
Appreciate the help guys.  I disconnected the TSW aand rehooked up the G27.  I need the profiler and in game G27 settings (I tried Garys but cant get them read out).  Thanks
Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:54 pm
Driver
51 Posts
Rick,

Back in 2016, Allen was nice enough to share his profiler and in game settings for the G25 / G27. These are also the settings I use, even on my G29. Many thanks to Allen for sharing! It's helped me get better with my G27 and G29.
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:14 am
Driver
393 Posts
I liked Alens settings except steering I increased mine alittle compared to his. I can export my settings and send them to you. I would need your e mail addy.Dont forget to set your in game setting advance controller setting / steering linearity to 100% linear. Gives great control of wheel movement.

GMoran
Forums ©