American Online Racing » Forums
jst:session_id does not exist uid:1

Hello All

Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:10 pm
Driver
5 Posts
Hello everyone. I just joined the league earlier this week. I thought I would drop a quick line and do a small introduction. I've been Online Sim Racing for 10+ years. I have raced in various leagues and platforms over the years. I took a break in 2016 or so when my oldest moved home while taking a gap year from college. Recently got the bug to go back to racing after watching the iRacing championship on NBC Sports the other evening. By the end of the week I had bought a new G29 wheel/pedal set and a wheel/pedal stand. I got NR2003 back up and running last weekend and have been enjoying turning some laps.

I was hoping to run either the #9 or #19. I didnt see in the league rosters that anyone was using those numbers. Just making sure it was ok. I'm trying to modify my old Gen6 car files to work with the new NENCS19 templates. So I'm working on carfiles this weekend.

Looking forward to hitting the track with you guys in about a week after I finish getting my stuff sorted out.

Thanks to Jeff for helping me through the registration process.

Brooks Switzer
Lap Down Racing
Republic of Texas
Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:57 pm
Driver
442 Posts
Glad to have you, Brooks.

We have a car painter on staff who would be happy to help you with any car conversion needs. His handle on this site is Richard_Hildebrandt.  He has his own website dedicated to his paint schemes. You can visit it at
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Jeff
Site Owner/Developer
American Online Racing
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:14 pm
388 Posts
Welcome to AOR! Hope to see you soon!

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
If you can't eat it or play with it, piss on it and walk way
Forums ©